I, Nicole Lynne, has finally decided to start a 365 project. Not only because it will give me something to do everyday, but it will hopefully get me back into blogging. I really enjoyed it when I was, but with everything that was going on with Jordan and moving it got pushed to the side. So this is my first picture of my 365 project.
Yes, I know..this is not a good picture, and an even worse edit..but as the first picture of my 365 project, it completely sums up my day. I got this package from my amazing best friend Colleen, and in included something that was covered in zebra print and this necklace. I love it, and her. I'm not sure why I included my ID..I think its because it reminds me just how far away I am from my family and friends...it kinda sucks..but at the same time I couldn't be happier finally being with my husband.
You probably have been wondering where I have been for the last 4-6 months. Well, when Jordan was a few days away from graduating his MOS training, we found out that we were going to be stationed in Pensacola, Fl. Two days later I was on a plane with two bags and some butterflies. Not going to lie, I was so nervous. It wasn't only because I was finally going to be with my husband, in our own house, with our own bills, but we were on the other side of the country, away from everything and everyone that I know. We spent a week in a hotel on base, and thanks to the other Marines, we found a apartment and with the stuff that we had we moved in. It's been a crazy blur ever since. I love my life here and everything that has happened, but there's a lot of things going on back at home. Plus, without a job here, my social life is a little lacking. I mean I am getting to know some of the people that Jordan works with, but I don't get out of the house unless Jordan and I are going somewhere. It feels so weird being the one sitting at home, I've always had a job, always was making some kind of money, but now I have none, zip, notta. Jordan makes all the money, I like it, but I don't love it, if that makes any sense? I do, however, have a couple photography jobs lined up here which I can't be more excited about. Jordan and I are both hoping that I can do really good with my photography here. There is such an amazing array of different locations to do shoots around here. So this is what it's like in my life right now. I sit at home, wait for Jordan to get home, and we hang until bedtime and do it all over again. I guess that's what I'm really hoping to get out of the 365 project, a new look on my life here. Jordan's movie is about to end (he's watching Kick-Ass...a movie I am really not fond of, but that's ok...I knew it was one that he would enjoy) so, I believe it's time to leave you all now. Have a good night!
Toodaloo!
Nicole Lynne
0 comments:
Post a Comment