Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

♪♫♪She only drinks coffee at midnight When the moment is not right..♫♪♫

I have decided that when I post my 365 project, I'm going to go to Pandora and the first song that plays is going to be my title.  I thought it would be a interesting twist to see what song popped up that day.  Now I just hope that I can remember the song that the lyrics come from, it should be easy, like this one is Meet Virgina from Train...a song that I would play over and over when I was younger.  
Time for today's picture.


Everyday Jordan will randomly look at me and with this crazy baby voice will say "but I want to CUDDLE!" Today I had my camera ready to go and he pulled me in for a hug and then I got a idea to take this, and I really love it. We have the blinders open so the light from outside was coming in and hit my eyes in the best possible way. Did I mention how much I love this, just the way he always holds me, the way that he won't let go.  I really hope that there is more pictures like this to come.  I think this could be really good for me.  I love that a year from now I'm going to be able to look back on this and now exactly what happened on that day...the memories that I will be able to come up with that I thought were locked away.  Well, I am making twice baked potatoes which could possibly be burning. 
Toodaloo!
Nicole Lynne

0 comments:

Post a Comment